Harry Krause

Default "New" boat comparison - Bayliner vs Larson

Gould 0738 wrote:

There's a chapter for neophytes like you in Chapman,

Oh, Harry. I'll bet you $20 against a Krispy Kreme that somewhere in Chapman's
it counsels "Don't put out into severe weather." That's what the issue is in
this discussion.

No bet. I'm sure there is. I don't go out if the weather is bad. Hell, I
was going to go out today, but even though the sun was shining, it was
only 42F at 8 am. If I wanted to boat in Seattle in the summertime, I'd
move near you!

Yes, if you get caught in bad weather there are steps to take to improve your
degree of safety.

Indeed, and there's a chapter about it in Chapman. Which is why I aimed
the fellow in that direction.

I'm from the old school. A school that's so darn old that I don't know of
hardly anyboy that says, "If I do all the things I would do when caught in a
severe storm *before* leaving the dock, I can then smartly and safely venture
out into bad weather on a pleasure cruise."

Pass the Tostitos, please.

Are those sudden onset Tositos?

--
* * *