Gould 0738

Default "New" boat comparison - Bayliner vs Larson

There's a chapter for neophytes like you in Chapman,

Oh, Harry. I'll bet you $20 against a Krispy Kreme that somewhere in Chapman's
it counsels "Don't put out into severe weather." That's what the issue is in
this discussion.

Yes, if you get caught in bad weather there are steps to take to improve your
degree of safety.

I'm from the old school. A school that's so darn old that I don't know of
hardly anyboy that says, "If I do all the things I would do when caught in a
severe storm *before* leaving the dock, I can then smartly and safely venture
out into bad weather on a pleasure cruise."

Pass the Tostitos, please.