Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default SOTU address

On 2/5/2020 2:47 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/5/20 2:45 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/5/2020 2:37 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/5/20 1:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/5/2020 1:02 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/5/20 12:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/5/2020 12:30 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/5/20 12:26 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 10:28:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Limbaugh is a pig. Just another transplant to the south,

If you think Missouri is the south.

Limbaugh still lives in Florida, right? That would make him a
transplant to the south.

Rural Missouri was pretty "southern" when I lived there...racist,
rednecky, backwards, et cetera. Haven't been there, except to a
meeting or two in St. Louis in years.

Of course you only make disparaging comments like this remotely
from the safety of your room, alarm systems, guns and the computer
or whatever you use to post.

Would you say the same face to face to a native "rural Missouri"
resident?

Didn't think so.

I not only said it, I wrote about it. For publication. So did
others at the paper who were interested in helping rural Missouri
come out of the post-Civil War stone age. Missouri was not a
"southern state" in that war, but many then wanted it to be and
acted as if it were. Mind you, I wasn't knocking the rural-agrarian
mindset, which I appreciated and still do. Back then, the state was
having a really difficult time attracting good professionals
(doctors, lawyers, engineers, skilled workers, et cetera) outside
of KCMO, St. Louis, and Columbia.

Writing it isn't the same as *saying* it .... face to face which
was my question.

Are you claiming that you verbally accused native Missourians as being,
"racist, rednecky, backwards, et cetera." ?

I did.

Is that why you basically live incognito in Maryland now?

Incognito? If you know what that word means, how can you apply it to me?

I know what incognito means.

Who's name is on your house deed?