Justan Ohlphart[_2_] Justan Ohlphart[_2_] is offline

Default SOTU address

On 2/5/2020 9:22 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/5/2020 9:04 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 07:24:06 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/5/20 7:10 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/5/2020 6:22 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Well, I'll give the Democrats some understanding and compassion.

They've all had a very bad week.Â* :-)

Didn’t watch any of it.

Of course not.Â* I understand.

I understand POTUS Pig Vomit cheapened the nation's highest civilian
award by awarding it to Sack'O'**** Limbaugh, so a tear came to my eye
when I read this from a buddy who saw it somewhere and thought it would
get the appropriate response from me:

"I’d like to take a moment to apologize to Rush Limbaugh as he
transitions from living being to bloated, rotting corpse.

The truth is, cancer isn’t funny, and lung cancer is a particularly
nasty way to go. Although Limbaugh, like Donald Trump, has made a career
of twisting and torturing truth until it weeps and bleeds and ****es all
over the floor of the dank basement that is his soul, and then sopping
up this wet filth with a brown dishrag and wringing it into the gaping
ear holes of his very intelligent, totally unbiased listeners, it’s
important to remember that even our worst enemies deserve to be treated
with compassion. So while it may be tempting to make flippant jokes
about the delicious irony of an obnoxious, abusive, bigoted, detestable
windbag getting cancer right down deep in the place where he gives birth
to his lies, please, have some respect.

So don’t say things like, “I wish that sentient sack of pig vomit had
three lungs so he could get 33 percent more cancer.” Sorry, not funny.

Refrain from comments such as “Why oh why couldn’t he have gotten cancer
in a part of his body he doesn’t use, like his heart?” Not cool.

I don’t want to hear stuff like “I wish there were ten stages of cancer
and I wish he had stage ten.” Uncalled for.

Under no circumstances should anyone post things like “I wonder if it’s
possible to sponsor a community walk in support of lung cancer? I mean
literally in support of the actual cancer cells.” That’s over the line,
folks.

As we all know, a cancer diagnosis completely absolves a man of a
lifetime of viciousness and immorality. So I want to be clear: In no way
do I wish I could drop everything and take a job as a gravedigger at the
cemetery that will soon hold his decaying remains just so I could have
the opportunity to be the man to throw the last shovelful of dirt onto
his cold grave and then dance on top of it while taking long swigs from
a bottle of Blanton’s and cackling with glee until dawn.

I apologize to anyone I offended."

Ouch.

My brother died of lung cancer a little while back.

Your comments are sick. But that's nothing new for you. Which is
worse, do you think, lung cancer or
a mental disability. Your lack of concern for either is quite telling.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Harry will claim the comments aren't his.Â* He'll claim
they were written by someone else and he just re-posted
them here.

In other words, he's now using a proxy to cover his ass.

We found out he was a coward and a liar when he was outed for being a
draft dodger.

--
R.I.P. Fat Harry