Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default Ping: Wayne

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 20:19:45 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Our friends on the "Ring of Kerry" made their first crossing
this year and arrived uneventfully in Bimini, Bahamas.

This is their second year of wintering on the sailboat and
are enjoying it big time. The first year they sailed from MA
to SC and spent the winter. This year they went further
south to the Miami area of Florida and just made the
crossing to the Bahamas the other day

https://funkyimg.com/i/31Z1H.jpg

Beautiful boat. I love that style of sailboat. Doesn't look like it would win many races, but looks
like it would be the 'trawler of sailboats'.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!