Default Well now...

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 17:58:17 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/02/04/...peachment.html
—-

Amazing what you find while skimming the headlines..

I suspect this impeachment is not going to turn out as well for them
this fall as the democrats hoped. I wonder if the vote tomorrow will
be live on C-Span. (internet?). Sometime it is interesting to watch
the tally and see who is waiting to see how the wind is blowing before
they vote. I wouldn't be totally shocked in they lost a democrat or
two if the vote to convict is defeated early. (34 votes nay)