Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Corporate Greed kills...

On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 11:21:03 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 09:29:26 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...a local restaurant.

We have a nice, family owned chain of three Italian restaurants here,
Mama Lucia's, with stores in Dunkirk, Prince Frederick and Chesapeake
Beach. Good pizza for the mid-Atlantic area, and some Italian entrees.

The Prince Frederick store just closed after five years there. Huge rent
increase from the landlord, to $15,000 a month. This was a small family
restaurant. Crikey. Restaurant owners just said, "screw it," so now the
restaurant spot is empty. Going to take a long time to find a new tenant
at those prices.

Getting only two and a half stars on Yelp could have something to do with why the customers don't
support the rent, eh Krause?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

He claims to have a stake in a mini strip mall. As a partner, he'd be incorporated with his partners in a fake corporation. I wonder if he ever went up on the fake rent for his fake tenants?

Oh, and going up on the rent is a classic way to run out an unsavory, 2.5 star pizza joint.