Its Me Its Me is offline

Default N.E. Patriots mystery solved!

On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 7:14:23 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On Sun, 2 Feb 2020 20:14:51 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 2/2/2020 8:00 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Following this last season, Patriots fans have been anxiously awaiting
word of what's to become of Tom Brady.Â* He is eligible as a free agent
to be picked up by another team after playing his entire career with
the Patriots.Â* At 42 years old, many were concerned the Pats would
not re-sign him.

Many thought he might announce his retirement.

There was a TV ad in black and white a week or so ago that showed him
walking through a tunnel at Gillette Stadium but it was purposely
unclear if he was entering or leaving.

Tonight, a similar ad ran during the Superbowl.Â* Brady is heard
commenting on his future and it was time to let his fans know.

Then he said,Â* "I am not going anywhere".

Meanwhile, Kansas City and San Fransisco are putting on a
*great* Superbowl performance.Â* Game is living up to all
the hype.

Very "entertaining" half time show also .... :-)

I thought it sucked. Told wife the same thing after about five minutes. She agreed.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Good cover. )