Default N.E. Patriots mystery solved!

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 08:31:51 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/3/20 8:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/3/2020 7:44 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/2/20 8:00 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: Following this last season,
Patriots fans have been anxiously awaiting word of what's to become
of Tom Brady.Â* He is eligible as a free agent to be picked up by
another team after playing his entire career with the Patriots.Â* At
42 years old, many were concerned the Pats would not re-sign him.
Many thought he might announce his retirement. There was a TV ad
in black and white a week or so ago that showed him walking through
a tunnel at Gillette Stadium but it was purposely unclear if he was
entering or leaving. Tonight, a similar ad ran during the
Superbowl.Â* Brady is heard commenting on his future and it was time
to let his fans know. Then he said,Â* "I am not going anywhere".
Meanwhile, Kansas City and San Fransisco are putting on a *great*
Superbowl performance.Â* Game is living up to all the hype. Not
watching the game, but I did "guess" close to the time of the
halftime show, which was hot and terrific.

Didn't watch either. I'll watch the ads and half time today. I
Â* heard Debbie Lovato did a decent job of a great song.

Some of the ads were funny but the half-time show is
definitely worth watching.Â*Â* :-)

We didn't watch the game and I don't recall any of the ads, but the two
Latina half-time performers had me breathing heavily. I'd never seen
Shakira before ... just ... wowser.

I think I am still a JaLo fan. I appreciate people who are still out
there getting it done at 50.