Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default N.E. Patriots mystery solved!

On 2/3/2020 8:31 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/3/20 8:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/3/2020 7:44 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/2/20 8:00 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: Following this last season,
Patriots fans have been anxiously awaiting word of what's to
become of Tom Brady.Â* He is eligible as a free agent to be picked
up by another team after playing his entire career with the
Patriots.Â* At 42 years old, many were concerned the Pats would not
re-sign him. Many thought he might announce his retirement.
There was a TV ad in black and white a week or so ago that showed
him walking through a tunnel at Gillette Stadium but it was
purposely unclear if he was entering or leaving. Tonight, a
similar ad ran during the Superbowl.Â* Brady is heard commenting on
his future and it was time to let his fans know. Then he said,
"I am not going anywhere". Meanwhile, Kansas City and San
Fransisco are putting on a *great* Superbowl performance.Â* Game is
living up to all the hype. Not watching the game, but I did
"guess" close to the time of the halftime show, which was hot and
terrific.

Didn't watch either. I'll watch the ads and half time today. I
Â* heard Debbie Lovato did a decent job of a great song.

Some of the ads were funny but the half-time show is
definitely worth watching.Â*Â* :-)

We didn't watch the game and I don't recall any of the ads, but the two
Latina half-time performers had me breathing heavily. I'd never seen
Shakira before ... just ... wowser.

Yep. Ah, to be young again. Now we must be content with being
dirty old men with a deep appreciation for beautiful women.