Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default Small generator for the pontoon

On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 19:44:07 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

I’ve been looking and this doesn’t look bad. 900w about 45 lb and will power mist small things. Seeing my merc 115 has only about a 10a charging system, it doesn’t leave much room for extras. I figure this would do the job. Pack this with a 20a battery charger, and I’ll have plenty for lights etc. tech has come a long way. It’s gotten great reviews. It’s cheap and I’m liking it.

https://www.harborfreight.com/900-Wa...CABEgJtLPD_BwE

I was going to send you a 20% off coupon, but it's not good for Tailgator. Oh well. That's a good
price, as the current sale catalog shows them at $124.99.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!