Harry Krause

Default "New" boat comparison - Bayliner vs Larson

WaIIy wrote:

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 16:24:46 GMT, "Don Pulaski"
wrote:

Of course, I have no idea whether you even have a boat, Wally. Are you a
boater, or just one of the Neo-Con-Vict riff-raff that bespoils this
newsgroup?

LOL !

This is coming from a man with a pirate on his (suposed) boat.

You can take the hillbilly out of the hills, etc.

You seem to take the pirate cartoon on one of my boats awfully
seriously, Wally. Did a pirate ravage one of your ancestors?

Everyone who sees Yo Ho grins at the artwork and the name. Exactly my
intention.

I missed the part where you described your boat...

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.