Peter Wiley

Default Thanks, Skitch

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:12:52 +1000, Oz1
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:54:03 GMT, (Peter
Wiley) wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:18:38 +1000, Oz1
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:12:40 GMT,
(Peter
Wiley) wrote:

And if you want to argue about it, I *am* a marine biologist and
spent 5 years working on sharks, including junior authorship on 2
scientific publications and first author on more than a dozen internal
publications for CSIRO Marine and the Fed Govt Department of Primary
Industries (including marine fisheries). I still have most of my
fisheries reference library sitting on my bookshelf.

Bob****, you're full of ****. The only qualification you have is a
limited imagination and the ability to type.

Peter Wiley

Wow!
Capt Hornblower blowing his own trumpet!

Got up on the wrong side of the bed today, Oz? Collarbone hurts a lot?

Yeah, have you noticed its cold up here?

Nope, I'm back in Hobart. It's cold, wet *and* bloody windy here. So
I'm not in a real good humour either.....

Some of us have been there, done that, and others - like, it would
appear, you - just wish you had and carp from the sidelines. Of
course, in your case you can & do claim anything but won't back it up
when asked.

Who's asking?

Well, I wasn't really and can't think offhand of something to ask at
the moment either....

Want to debate the identification of shark species and how to key them
out by differences in morphology? Go for it; I've got 5 weeks before
sailing. If not, shut up; I've caught, identified, tagged & released
more sharks than you'll see in a lifetime. Take a couple Pethidine
pills & lie down until you can concentrate sufficiently to post
something germane.

Hey Pete, You switched to a soprano sax..straight or bent?

I've always been straight :-)