Don Pulaski

Default "New" boat comparison - Bayliner vs Larson

Is this newsgroup on for boaters? Is there a way we can get rid of the riff
raft that clutter up this newsgroup with their right wing propaganda? I
have had it with all of the neonazis who have taken over the media we need
to find a way to keep them from taking over America.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
WaIIy wrote:

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 10:33:42 -0400, (Dionysus
Feldman) wrote:

Bob Dimond-

Sorry, Gould, but I don't completely agree. First of all I'm not

telling
people to make a crossing in gale force winds. Second a small boat can
handle quite a bit IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MINIMIZE WEATHER ON YOUR BOAT!

df-

So how does one minimize weather on a boat? Say a 24' Sedan cruiser on
Lake Michigan?

I was wondering that, too. Maybe he uses an umbrella.

There's a chapter for neophytes like you in Chapman, Wally. It is called
Special Seamanship Techniques. If memory serves, it discusses a number
of ways to reduce the impact of severe weather on you and your boat when
you are at sea.

On a sailboat, for example, you might want to reef the mainsail and
your genny to depower the sail plan.

Of course, I have no idea whether you even have a boat, Wally. Are you a
boater, or just one of the Neo-Con-Vict riff-raff that bespoils this
newsgroup?

--
* * *
email sent to