#15   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2008
Default Stormy had a real winner

On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 16:01:56 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/28/19 3:41 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/27/19 3:45 PM, wrote: On Fri, 27 Dec 2019 13:11:57 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote: On 12/26/19 9:44 PM, wrote: On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 18:19:04 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote: John H https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-avenatti/prosecutors-claim-avenatti-was-over-15-million-in-debt-during-alleged-nike-extortion-idUSKBN1YU06A ———- I saw the slime bag was back up front. 15 mil in debt? Where’s he even get his lunch money from? From his stash of off the books money. Lawyers know how to hide assets. Three of Trump's personal lawyers were or are total sleazes... Roy Cohn, a sleaze and disbarred. Michael Cohen, disbarred, convicted, imprisoned. Rudy Guiliani, probably headed for criminal prosecution. God thing he has about 40 more on the bench I guess. BTW Cohn has been dead for over 30 years so I am not sure he is really

"Trump's lawyer". It is a talking point for history buffs tho. In the bad old days he was RFKs partner, working for McCarthy. Cohn was Trump's lawyer. I don't disagree Trump has many sleaze lawyers serving him. His boy William Barr is among them.

This from the slime paralegal at Krause and Feris, the famous
bankruptcy attorneys. Still trying to work off your legal
fees?

Just how many "stupid pills" are you taking each day?

How's your son doing, Sleaze Bag?