Default Tw carvival cruise ships collide

On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 10:13:21 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 21:08:58 -0500, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 20:18:14 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 16:06:24 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 12:17:30 -0500,
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 09:49:51 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 05:27:25 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

https://wgntv.com/2019/12/20/video-s...ource=facebook

Seems that carnival has been plagued with various mishaps over the years. Makes you wonder how this could happen
Carnival is about the cheapest of the cruise lines, but I'd never go on one of their cruises. You're
right, it seems like they have more illness and other problems than all the other cruise lines put
together.
I always say the food and service in general is what you would expect
at a Carnival.
Have you been on one?
Several when we were cruising with Trane and Carrier (sales prizes).
My daughter got married on the Destiny. At the time the difference
between Carnival and Holland America was striking. I am not sure what
it is like now that it is one company.
We'll probably stick with Disney, although I've been hearing some good things about MSC. We're going
out of New Orleans in Feb on a Disney ship. Looking forward to spending a few days in New Orleans
once we return. Neither of us have ever been there.

Go to Dragos. It's on the river. Great food and service and a decent
price. NOLA if you want to go upscale. Acme is good, too, if you are
near Bourbon Street but they are usually busy and it's a little loud.

Thanks. We're staying at the Hilton New Orleans, which is downtown. Is the Dragos also known as the
Dragos-Hilton on Poydras St.? That's only a half-mile from the hotel.

And, Merry Christmas to you!

Bourbon Street is a real freak show late at night. About half of the
"women", aren't. It was a little much for a country boy. ;-)

Compared to NOLA, Key West is Disneyland.