The_navigator©

Default Can ya hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM of celebrations in Bagdad

Have a better standard of living than 'them up there'? I'm going sailing
in Tonga in 1 month :-)

Cheers MC

Oz1 wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:51:53 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

"Oz1" wrote in message ...

Hmm fortunately we have one of the most stable countries on earth
thanks to people like me.

We are not talking about sheep stables here. So you're a farmer;
perhaps that excuses your ignorance of how the world works.

Sheep stables? never seen a sheep stable.

BTW do you have any idea what we do down here?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.