View Single Post
  #7   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2018
Default First Snowfall!

Wrote in message:
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 07:32:12 -0500,
rote:On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 22:18:44 -0500 (EST), Justan wrote:Alex Wrote in message: John H. wrote: It Snowed Last Night... First snow fall of the season! 8:00 - I made a snowman. 8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. 8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous breasts saying it objectified snow women everywhere. 8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snow men instead. 8:22 - The transgender man?...woman?...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts. 8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with. 8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white. 8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa. 8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended. 8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that thebroomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role. 8:43 - The local equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction. 8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and I am now called a sexist. 9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather. 9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices 9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded. Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.Sad, but true.All seriousness aside, I've been waiting 15 years to see the first snowfall of the season..-- ===Same problem here. :-)I have a light dusting in my yard.http://gfretwell.com/ftp/light%20dusting.jpg

You got weeds!
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/