Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Thoughts?

Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Justan Ohlphart Wrote in message:
On 11/22/2019 11:12 AM, wrote: On Fri, 22 Nov 2019
07:59:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote: (Excerpted
from an op-ed column in the WashPost, in an attempt to fill the void,
er, chasm, here.) My thought is this is simply political theater
timed to meddle in the 2020 election. We used to shoot a president
ever 20 years or so, now we just try to assassinate them in a political
witch hunt. (Nixon in the 70s, Clinton in the 90s and now Trump in the
tens). These were all cases of suddenly deciding things presidents used
to do with impunity was now a crime. what a disappointment. The
implication was that you had an original thought to share. Instead you
plagiarized and even treated us to a demonstration of your lack of
writing prowess-- R.I.P. Fat Harry

Sorry. I misread. My comment was aimed at YKW.

Harry’s musing take no thought. Anybody could google up oped pieces
supporting coup and sedition just as easily. No wonder Harry is still
working at his advanced age and also a couple bankruptcy proceedings in his
background. Lack of brain use,