John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Way to go Tulsi!

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 07:29:23 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 11/7/2019 3:36 PM, Tim wrote:
She did herself good. Yeah, I could see backing her. She’s about the only dem candidate that seems to have any sense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8ayIpjPvY

Who is the wacko sitting to the right of Tulsi in this video?

I've heard of "The View" and have probably seen sound bites
of portions of it but have never watched the show.

I wish Tulsi was a little more to the right on other issues.
I agree with you Tim that of all the current Democrats running
she makes the most sense, seems the most mature, the most
honest and the most sincere.

Agree.