[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Sold my Akoustis (AKTS)

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 09:55:13 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Stock has not been behaving well lately and I decided to take my
profits and run.

I still like Skyworks (SWKS) however.

Just didn’t seem like they were going anywhere?

===

It was doing OK for a while but then it stalled out and started to
drop a bit. There was no adverse news that I could find, and other
stocks with 5G wireless potential have been doing well. That could
mean that smart money was pulling out of AKTS for reasons that are not
yet obvious to us mere mortals.

https://www.avg.com