Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default boating this weekend

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 17:54:09 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Heading off to Half Moon Bay for the recreational crab opener in a short
time. Big party as well as able to start fishing for Dungeness crab at
midnight tonight. Some go out and drop pots then. I wait till morning.
Probably a 3 hour pot soak will fill the 10 crab per person limit.

Hope you had good luck!

Bad luck. Came home with donated crabs. We have had a problem the last
few years with pot poachers. Dropped 4 pots came back in a couple hours to
no pots. About a $500 loss. They may show up as the poachers will take
the crabs and then the pots get dropped a ways distant.