Peter Wiley

Default Thanks, Skitch

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:21:29 GMT, "NH_/\)_"
wrote:

agreed looks to much like shark to me, hummm what's for dinner lol

NH_/)_

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
The distortion offered by the wave would make it impossible for anyone but

qualified marine biologist specializing in sharks or cetaceans to offer a
viable estimation.

I'm qualified. The shape of the dorsal indicates a Bull Shark, one of the

more
aggressive species.

Bull****. You can't tell what species it is from a photo like that.
dorsal fin shape is just *one* determining factor in keying out a
species.

And if you want to argue about it, I *am* a marine biologist and
spent 5 years working on sharks, including junior authorship on 2
scientific publications and first author on more than a dozen internal
publications for CSIRO Marine and the Fed Govt Department of Primary
Industries (including marine fisheries). I still have most of my
fisheries reference library sitting on my bookshelf.

Bob****, you're full of ****. The only qualification you have is a
limited imagination and the ability to type.

Peter Wiley