Doug Kanter

Default Article about BushCo use of words

"noah" wrote in message

Bill- I never stated that GWB lied. I 'think" he did, but without
proof, I would never make that accusation. What I did say is that, as
POTUS, during war, he should be damned careful of his words. Since
the uranium issue had been disproved some time ago, and the CIA had
already struck that wording from an earlier speech, why use it?

"Bring it on." churned my stomach. Bravado. Stupid bravado. They
*are* bringing it on, at a daily cost of US life. Words aren't always
cheap.
noah

In order to be "damned careful of his words", we'd need a president who is
capable of thinking clearly about the consequences of those words. The
current president is the same guy who, while campaigning, said that one of
his ways of relaxing was to spend an hour or two per day playing video
games. And, when asked about the kinds of things he likes to read, he said
"I read the newspapers".

Next president, please.