Marc

Default Value of Toys!

glad to see you are enjoying an 80's era boat. Just imagine what lies
in store for you in 2020, when you step up to a 2000.

On 23 Jul 2003 14:01:43 GMT, (CANDChelp) wrote:

Top items aboard Alien...not all sailing related....all new to us!

12 Volt Fridge. Simply fantastic!!! No more buying ice for day trips and
overnighters. The thing makes ice FAST and gets everything cold. We bought some
tupperware so meats can stay aboard.

Self Tailing Winches: Everyone loves em'! I can trim one handed from the wheel
and it's far easier on the girls. The winches are large, which doesn't hurt! 8
winches, 7 are self tailing!

Dinette: What a great idea! 4 people can sit and eat without blocking the whole
cabin. The whole boat seems bigger inside!

Electric Head: I had originally planned to remove it, but damn it's great. Just
press the button and woooosh! The opening vent hatch above the head is a great
idea!

Nav Station: A sitdown nav station...and it's comfortable, even for writing!

Hot water: H/C pressure water! Coolness!

Radar: Well, we're still learning about it, but it's fun!

MORE TO COME!!!

Capt RB