Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default "New" boat comparison - Bayliner vs Larson

Hey Trevor,
One last thing. Safety first! If you are new to boating, or even if you
are not, I heartly recommend a USCG boating safety class. Remember, as
Captain, you are both legally and morally responsible for the lives of
your passengers.

You will find some info about children's & pet's life jackets, and some
basic abandon ship info on my personal website. Please feel free to make
use of the information. There are also some pictures from Chuck Gould's
voyage log.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

Capt. Frank

Trevor wrote:

Given both in good condition (survey etc) - might I get some feedback
from this fine group on the following two boats?

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/2/50710772.htm

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/8/40244748.htm

Thanks much...

tcGb,