Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default "New" boat comparison - Bayliner vs Larson

Hi Trevor,
Basically there is no comparison. We are talking apples and oranges. The
Bayliner "Capri" is an entry level boat. Thin hull! A little short on
amenities, Spartan really, and a 4 cyl 130 hp or 135 hp (depends on
which engine is installed) coupled with a basic alpha drive.

The Larson is a high end, well built boat, with a fine reputation. It
includes a 6 cyl 190 hp, and other amenities such as dual batteries (can
save you a tow) and pump-out head. You will also find the items such as
upholstery and in dash instruments are a better quality. You will find
the Larson is a safer, much better built boat which will hold its value
much longer.

Capt Frank

Trevor wrote:
Given both in good condition (survey etc) - might I get some feedback
from this fine group on the following two boats?

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/2/50710772.htm

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/8/40244748.htm

Thanks much...

tcGb,