Simple Simon

Default Good news for America

Funny thing is, Oz you depraved moron, I managed to make
a little over sixty thousand dollars in the second quarter in
the market you claim is in the toilet. So much for your
input.

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:39:17 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Been talking to the Tin Man again?

Better him that the guy with the smoke and mirrors.

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
Bwaaaahahaahahhaahahahahahaaa!
Cappy, the dollar had to start up sometime, it was about as low as it
could go and not cause a financial disaster.
It will fall again and eventually make its way DOWN to something like
its true value. Looked at your foreign debt lately?
Same for the stock market, it has dropped to dangerous levels and had
to go up.
Saddams sons were always going to be killed!
Humiliated? Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Confirmation is no
humiliation. Now where are those huge stockpiles of WMD?
Bush's popularity?? same, had nowhere else to go, a blip on a falling
level is not a resurrection. He will continue to wane as more promises
are broken and more lies revealed.
Tony Blair is finished!
Terrorists were always disorganised, that is how they operated. The US
made the mistake of thinking that they are highly organised and have a
central command..not so, small independant groups all over the world.
Bin Laden? the guy you couldn't find orallowed to escape because you
were so organised?
Bush may win again!
God Help America!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.