Simple Simon

Default The same people

And, like you, too chicken!

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:47:31 GMT, "jlrogers" wrote:

All American servicemen who have died in Iraq, since the beginning of
the war are listed, all 232, which includes those killed since the
official end of the war, Dimwit. Look at the dates.

Bwaaaahahahahaahahhahaaaa!
So the Brits don't count!
http://www.pigstye.net/iraq/

Our country makes all the names available. Orstrailia is so ashamed of
their heroic servicemen that they keep it a secret.

Bwaaaahahahaahahahahahaaa! What a moron!
Oz troops in the firing line were SAS guys who went waaaay behind
enemy lines at the request of the US Military because they were so
good at their job..proved themselves in Afghanistan.
NONE were lost! Too smart, too well trained!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.