jlrogers

Default The same people

All American servicemen who have died in Iraq, since the beginning of
the war are listed, all 232, which includes those killed since the
official end of the war, Dimwit. Look at the dates.

Our country makes all the names available. Orstrailia is so ashamed of
their heroic servicemen that they keep it a secret.

"Oz1" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:16:15 GMT, "jlrogers" wrote:

Make that Tow hundred thirty two. Typo.

You're wrong as usual!!!
Funny that they haven't mentioned the 93 Americans and 11 Brits killed
since the official end of the war!

BTW there were 42 Brits killed and thousands of Iraqis, most non
combatants!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.