Gould 0738

Default Hydrolock mystery continues........

All the above Chuck but also, suspect a leaky injector, they can drip
fuel, even more so if you had full tanks for your trip.

Please tell us the outcome of the post Perkum.

OK, I'm stumped. How would a leaky injector, (dripping fuel) fill #1 cylinder
with water? If an injector had been leaking fuel into a cylinder, it would not
have cuased this failure, (unless there's a factor I'm failing to consider).
The engine locked on water, not fuel.....important point is that it ran for
15-20 seconds after start up, and it would not have done that if a cylinder was
completely filled with fuel.