Flying Tadpole

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Others of us using news.cis.dfn.de do not have this trouble. We
keep saying, there is something wrong within the mail/news line
_inside_ froggy net, despite the denials of your service
provider....perhaps it's a naked singularity: as well as
swallowing everything that's sent to it, it releases strange
header lines. Flying MOnkeys will appear next, just you wair and
see.

FT

katysails wrote:

Every time I try to answer a post that crossposts, I get this error message back. How do I correct this so I can uncommunicate
with Ralph?
Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject ' Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.',
Account: 'News.CIS.DFN.DE', Server: 'News.CIS.DFN.DE', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Line 3 too long', Port: 119,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse