Simple Simon

Default Escapism Sailing

Katy, why not just admit it and realize that YOU are the one
escaping from life. You go out on your boat as a diversion from
life. If that isn't escaping from life then nothing is.

On the other hand, to me sailing IS life and that is the perspective
of a real sailor. I fit other things in around sailing and living a
sailors life while you fit sailing in around living a lubbers life.

That you cannot see the difference makes you somebody I feel
very sorry for. I wish I could help you see the light because I
think there is, way down deep inside you, a little speck of
worth and potential. It is really too bad you deny yourself the
chance to come out and live a real life instead of a life you
feel comfortable in because you delude yourself into thinking
you are doing something of value for a bunch of old people
on their death beds. When they die you will no longer exist
for them - all your altruism will be for naught. Get real and
do something for Katy for once instead of trying fit some
mold society expects to pop you out of.

Such an attractive woman but such a tag-along-for-approval's-
sake type. It's quite a waste, really.

"katysails" wrote in message ...

Sailing to escape is not a pursuit worthy of a man

Ah! But escaping from life is? What a sorry booger you are....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse