Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Pretty cool...

On 7/7/19 8:24 PM, amdx wrote:
On 7/7/2019 3:40 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
The U.S. women's soccer team is still the world's best after
dominating the Netherlands in the Women's World Cup final and winning
2-0. Throughout the tournament, the U.S. brushed aside criticism,
complaints of arrogance and calls for the team to tone down their goal
celebrations. All the team did was win. All seven World Cup games, in
fact.

Oh ****, I have to agree with you.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â* Mikek

Not my quote...forgot the attribution. Forgot where I swiped it. But I
agree with it. Will any of the team show up at the White House for cold
burgers and fries?