Tim Tim is offline

Default Help with engine identification..

Curtis

Hello,I am looking for parts for my boat,dont wanna order the wrong head
gasket set,do I want to confirm the year of my engine,but I am hung up
on the casting number decoding.
The boat is a 98 chapparrel,with a GM mercruiser 4.3l v-6.cant be sure
that it's the original engine though.any pointers?block casting numbers
are-T01129kp and -10105867 amd-A069.
The head casting is -14094768 and -A039.
Any help would be much appreciated.

--
Curtis

———-

Curtis, that’s a very common GM engine used in S10s and light pickups and some cars. with those numbers you should be able to go to about any parts store and get what you need. NAPA is a good source for marine replacement parts anymire...