katysails

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

I am attaching this to one of my own posts because it won't send as a reply to Ralph...Once again, I apologize profusely to Bill
because this practice really irritates him. I, however, do not apologize to Neal who is also irritated, hoping that his
irritation becomes so bad that he has no recourse but to jump ship and become shark bait.

Most of us here are qualified "Horse Whisperers"... what you find
impossible, we undertake to complete in short order.... maybe if you took
the ring out of your nose you wouldn't be led around so easily.

Having trained many a horse in my day, the only whispering that a certain someone should hear is the whisper of a whiffle bat
landing between the ears....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse