Donal

Default The same people

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
They have forgotten
that Democrats and Republicans in congress agreed
wholeheartedly that the war in Iraq was necessary. They
were all privy to the same intelligence as was President
Bush. Hmmmmm!

Really?
Does this mean that all members of Congress had access to the highly
sensitive intelligence that Bush saw? .. OR does it mean that Bush

didn't
have access to the source material?

It means that those in Congress with Top Secret security clearance
did, indeed, have access to the same classified info as did the President.

Oh for Gawd's sake! Don't be so stupid. That isn't how security works.

Think about the phrase "need to know".

"Top Security" is NOT the highest classification! Even if you have the
highest possible clearance, you still only get the info that you "need to
know".

It is patently obvious that you know nothing about this subject. I think
that you have watched too many James Bond movies, and you believe that "Top
Security" means that you get access to all secret info. You are an idiot!

These cleared persons were free to 'advise and direct' the less senior

members
of congress. There was never any talk of bogus intelligence until lately.

Rubbish! There was talk of bogus intelligence before the war started.
*You* chose not to see it.

It is just more of the same old political trash talking that is par for
the course.

I find it very difficult to believe that all the Members of Congress

could
be either as dishonest, or as stupid as Bush. I think that you must

be
mistaken.

You have demonstrated time and time again that you don't have
a decent grasp on reality and won't believe the truth even when
your face is rubbed in it. BTW, I am never mistaken.

You are never mistaken .... hmmmmm. Do you still believe that Iraq had
WMD?

Regards

Donal