Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Corporate 'Merica at Work...

On 7/1/19 11:08 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jul 2019 07:44:34 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Harry needs to work, it is all he has in his life. He says so here all
the time.

I like to work and use my cerebral skills. It's a lot more interesting
to me than building tiki bars or kit-bashing electricity or being the
neighborhood volunteer handyman, and the people I get to work with are a
lot more interesting than a bunch of sun-baked retired Florida neighbor
busybodies.

Yeah sitting in the basement thinking up puerile insults is far more
rewarding for you than actually helping your neighbors and trying to
improve things.

We all do favors for each other in our little neighborhood. Most
everyone hires professional contractors to handle significant
"improvements." This isn't an old-age community of Florida retirees
driving around in golf carts.