John Cairns

Default Escapism Sailing

That's weird, I thought the whole idea was to escape? Even those folks
sailing around the world(not racing) would probably define their travels as
escapism. If Neal is such critic of escapism sailing, why isn't he racing?
John Cairns
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I think Neal went off on a tirade about 'escapism sailing' once. That's

what
I did, went sailing to escape. Been working steady for 3-4 weeks. I needed

break. Took a few days, sailed down to Rock Hall and 'hid' in the boat.
Worked like a charm! Feel much better now and ready to get back to the
grindstone.

BTW, there was 1,233 posts this morning!

Scotty