Ralph Nesbitt

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Ah, confidence akin to that of the "Dodo (?sp) Bird" that it is/was
invulnerable. : -)
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
From what I've seen there... top posting should not only be sanctioned but
imposed as law. I've never seen such an amassed horde of substandard IQ's
since I witnessed a lemming migration

CM

"Oz1" wrote in message
| Careful CM, first he warn then brings in the big gun....the top post
| plea!
|
| It's gettin serious! ;-)
|
| On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 04:50:10 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"
| wrote:
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Cripes are all you posters over there frickin' losers??
|
| Is this the best you can come up with?? Ha Ha Ha Ha
|

| CM
|
| Please exercise caution/be warned, "If you can't stand the heat, dot

get
in
| the Kitchen". Don't judge the entire regular group by 1, who in a "Fit

of