Ralph Nesbitt

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Have so many "Qualified Horse Whisper's" among your group. Why would
katysails deem it necessary to ask someone from the "Home group of Lady
Pilot to "retrieve her" instead of requesting 1 of the "esteemed Horse
Whisper's" to lead her home from "troubled waters". : -)

When sailing into "Known Troubled Waters" is it not wise to be tied off, so
as to not be thrown over board, by rouge "waves/currents" without a chance
of getting back aboard. I fear you have mistaken the " tie off ring in a
safety harness" for a "Nose Ring". Is it not wise to be reasonably sure of
the equipment you are/will be dealing with before "Casting Off". : -)
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Most of us here are qualified "Horse Whisperers"... what you find
impossible, we undertake to complete in short order.... maybe if you took
the ring out of your nose you wouldn't be led around so easily.

CM

igy.com...