Ralph Nesbitt

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

It would appear "Top Posting" is the accepted norm in your home group, so
"when in Rome etc". I would not want a misunderstanding over "Good
intentions" (See response to katysails below) to initiate a turning up of
the heat in your group. If you choose to come to ADA & "Turn Up the Heat"
lets keep it to ADA & not "Singe the Sails/Waste the Time" of those wishing
to discuss sailing.

Should you & some of your associates care to come "Turn up the Heat" with
the regulars of ADA in ADA.,I would caution you the regulars are used to
sloshing around in "Jet Fuel/other ~ similar flammables" as the heat is
turned up, rather than the fresh or salt water you/your associates are
accustomed to. : -)
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ralph... if you can't take the heat...... :-D

CM

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
igy.com...

| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
| .. .
|
| "katysails" wrote in message
| And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have

| go
| slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake,"

in

| Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to
| disasters?
|
| Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman
here.
| Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.
|
| Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was

told.

| LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting?

Boring
| life?)
|
| --
| katysails
|
| katysails:
| The response above by "Lady Pilot" is typical of "leading a horse to
water"
| analogy in another post of this thread.
|
| There is what many consider to be a "ClassA Loon/Kook", who at 1 time
| claimed to have been involved with FD/CFR/ARFF activities, that has
| frequented the aviation news groups for some years named Ralph

Livingston
| that is commonly referred to as "Ralphie". Those who frequent the

aviation
| news groups automatically think of associate the "Class A Loon/Kook"

Ralph
| Livingston with the "Moniker/Handle Ralphie".
|
| "Ralphie" & I have had numerous encounters over the years. Lady Pilot
either
| can't differentiate between us or is using the "Ralphie Moniker" in an
| attempt to get a rise out of me. Considering how slow she as

demonstrated
| herself to be regarding " Mental Uptake", I would not be surprised if it
| wasn't several more years before she realized I am Ralph Nesbitt &
"Ralphie"
| is the "Class A Loon/Kook" Ralph Livingston before she realizes who she

is
| addressing/responding to.
|
| I have always tried to assist/at least be kind to the slow/simple if
| possible. In "Lady Pilots" case this has proved impossible as she tends

| "Lash Out A/Attempt to attack" those who try to assist her, as
demonstrated
| by her post/response to you above. I realize your intentions in

requesting