Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

High cholesterol, high blood pressure and I believe some stress related
performance issues..... his doctor recommended he take it easy so he
announced he was going to live aboard for a while and try to relax.

I'd like to think he over came the catenary forces and extricated that 10 lb
danforth from it's grave 10 feet under the LIS loon **** and is now
continuing his search for the Gulf Stream while writing a "definitive" book
on his adventures.

I doubt we've seen the last of Jax.......

CM