John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Donnee - Memories?

On Sat, 4 May 2019 08:18:59 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

May 1Keyser Soze
It's a Briticism, mostly, and means, in a vernacular you *might*
understand, "kicked off, kicked out."

I didn't see the original post. In fact, this is the only post I've read
here in the past week or so. I might look in again in a week or so, just
to reaffirm my belief that almost all the regular posters in here are
right-wing assholes.

UseNet ought to be renamed "UselessNet."

Have fun.

Well, hello Harry. How’s work release going for you?

Strange how the only post he's read has been one in which his BFF stepped on his dong again!