Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Donnee - Memories?

On 5/1/19 8:23 PM, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
Bill

"They turfed y’all? Â*WTFÂ*"

You don't know what that means?
My, my! Don't worry about stopping your drinking...the horse is already out of the barn.
BTW..if you don't know what that means...ask a farm boy.

Turfed. Sounds like a golf term. I spent a lot of weeks at grandparents
egg ranch and uncles dairy farm, and never heard the term. Canuck term?

It's a Briticism, mostly, and means, in a vernacular you *might*
understand, "kicked off, kicked out."

I didn't see the original post. In fact, this is the only post I've read
here in the past week or so. I might look in again in a week or so, just
to reaffirm my belief that almost all the regular posters in here are
right-wing assholes.

UseNet ought to be renamed "UselessNet."

Have fun.