John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default M/C Jacket for Donnie

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 03:27:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:
John H

On Monday, 29 April 2019 15:57:02 UTC-4, True North *wrote:*
Wait a minute...in your original post y'all were boasting about a
"vest"... not a common dungaree jacket.*

"Yup, my mistake. You reckon a denim vest would be more appropriate, dip****?*"

I reckon that pink vest we talked about or maybe a rainbow coloured one
"would be more appropriate" for y'all, JohnnyMop.

Nah, he does not want to scare homophobes like you and Harry.

They don't seem to realize that insinuating others are gay demonstrates their own homophobia. But
then, intelligence was never Donnee's strong suit.