Alex[_18_] Alex[_18_] is offline

Default New Golf Club for Old Guys!

Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
Kalif Swill guzzles another drink...

True North wrote:
Its Me

"I get the feeling that it's not as easy as it may seem. While you might
be assured that the ball is going to go somewhere, I'll bet that just
like "real" golf, any misalignment of the head will make the ball go left
or right. Also, rocking the club back and forth would change the angle
it strikes the ball, and then its trajectory and distance.

I see it as a way to allow someone with a physical handicap that prevents
them from swinging a club to still enjoy a social round of golf. I have
a BIL who's on full disability from the military that I'll bet would love
one of those. I'd play a round with him."

Well, aren't you compassionate and considerate. Y'all might get an award for that.

"Well, your opinion matters. Just not to any of us."

I completely understand, Swill.
You repugnants aren't big on compassion or consideration towards others.

Oh, we have compassion. Not much for stupid actions. And your statements
and actions are stupid.

He's a moron - really. He's trying really hard to fill in for his
master and he's doing a very lousy job.