True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default New Golf Club for Old Guys!

Kalif Swill guzzles another drink...

True North wrote:Â*
Its MeÂ*
Â*
Â*
"I get the feeling that it's not as easy as it may seem. Â*While you mightÂ*
be assured that the ball is going to go somewhere, I'll bet that justÂ*
like "real" golf, any misalignment of the head will make the ball go leftÂ*
or right. Â*Also, rocking the club back and forth would change the angleÂ*
it strikes the ball, and then its trajectory and distance.Â*Â*
Â*
I see it as a way to allow someone with a physical handicap that preventsÂ*
them from swinging a club to still enjoy a social round of golf. Â*I haveÂ*
a BIL who's on full disability from the military that I'll bet would loveÂ*
one of those. Â*I'd play a round with him."Â*
Â*
Â*
Well, aren't you compassionate and considerate. Â*Y'all might get an award for that.Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*

"Well, your opinion matters. Â*Just not to any of us."

I completely understand, Swill.
You repugnants aren't big on compassion or consideration towards others.