Default Bluetooth headset

While I was 2AMazoning the other night I pulled the trigger on that
headset John was talking about. I think I got a price drop on that one
too. (Never did see the monkeys)
I had a little trouble getting it to talk to my XT laptop (I may just
not have the BT enabled or something)
When I plugged a BT dongle into my W7 media machine it came right up.
Since that is where I am going to use it anyway I am OK. To my tin ear
it works great and the noise canceling seems pretty good. W/7 decided
I needed 77 updates so I didn't get to use it much tho. Tonight I will
try it again.