John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Woofer cable works

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:49:21 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Wrote in message:
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 23:22:04 -0400, Alex wrote:True North wrote: - show quoted text - === "Nice try at immitating 'Airree but it makes you sound less than bright. Somethings are worth repeating." --- What are you whining about now? I'm not imitating anybody...simply stating a fact. Y'all sure do miss Harry when he's not around.I didn't notice your only friend, who you have never met, wasn't posting. Did the IRS finally pick him up?Camping with John? ;-)

John wouldn't even do a boat ride with Fat Harry. Camping with
that wus would never happen.

Can you imagine sitting around a fire with a bunch of friends and Fat Harry being there?

Holy ****.